EUROPE | USA | April 12th, 2022 – Drake Star Global Digital Services team is pleased to present the Q1 2022 Digital Services Report. The Digital Services landscape has seen astonishing momentum throughout the start of 2022, marking a tremendous start to the year. 76% of CEOs will adopt a sharper focus on digitalization, scalability, and inorganic growth strategies. This continues to create opportunities for M&A in the space as highly sought-after deals for world-class technology and innovative capabilities will continue to demand a premium. Q1 2022 has seen an uptick in Digital Services transactions with 335+ M&A deals and $35bn+ disclosed and 355+ fundraises with $7bn+ disclosed, including:
- NTT DATA acquired by Vectorform for an undisclosed amount
- Bain Capital acquired French IT Services firm Inetum for $2.2bn
- Alteryx acquired Trifacta for $400m to create an end-to-end analytics automation platform.
- Securonix received $1bn+ of development capital led by Vista Equity Partners
- Megazone Cloud received $442m of funding led by Kt Investment
- Fractal Analytics raised $360m from TPG, valuing the company at $1bn
Drake Star Global Digital Services Team:
Ralf Philipp Hofmann, Christophe Morvan, Gaby Silvestris.
For further inquiries, please contact:
Ralf Philipp Hofmann
Managing Partner & Co-Founder | Drake Star
Managing Partner | Drake Star
Partner | Drake Star