Drake Star Global Digital Services team is pleased to present the Q1 2023 Digital Services Report. Q1 was a positive quarter for the Digital Services vertical, with consistent dealmaking from large strategics and the PE community alike, as digitalisation remains critical for businesses hoping to gain or retain a competitive edge.
Download the report for a comprehensive view of M&A activity and insights across Digital Transformation; Cloud Migration; Tech-enabled Services; Security Services; and Business Intelligence & Data Analytics.
All sub-verticals saw landmark deal-making activity with 350+ M&A deals & $5.0 billion+ disclosed and 290+ fundraises & $2.5 billion+ disclosed in Q1 2023, including:
• Axiom Partners acquired Swisslinx for an undisclosed amount, advised by Drake Star Partners
• Concentrix acquired Webhelp for $4.8bn
• GlobalLogic acquired Hexacta for an undisclosed amount
• Skybox raised $50m of development capital from CVC Capital Partners, J.P.Morgan, and Pantheon Ventures
• Brainsquare raised an undisclosed sum from Capital A Investment Partners
• DV Bern raised an undisclosed sum from EGS Beteilgungen
Much more in the full report: Download below.